- This event has passed.
Fall Renewal Cleanse
October 10 @ 9:00 am - October 19 @ 9:00 am$185
FALL RENEWAL CLEANSE
A Guided Ayurvedic Lifestyle Cleanse
October 10th-19th, 2021
Cleansing around the fall equinox offers a time to release accumulated heat after a long summer and, most importantly, balance and nurture vata dosha. In a society that rarely slows down, this seasonal transition can bring feelings of anxiety and agitation. Popping and cracking in our joints, bloating, constipation, dry skin, and red eyes can be physical signs that it’s time to support the body to come back into balance. Whereas the Spring Equinox Cleanse focuses on deeper cleansing and releasing excess water, this fall home cleanse is about reducing excess heat, rebuilding Agni, rejuvenating your tissues and building up your vitality for winter. Rasayana, which literally translates to “the pathway of vitality or juiciness,” is the Ayurvedic term for rejuvenation practices. This ritual is about restoring juiciness through food, breath, movement, and nourishing self-care practices.
Align Your Body & Mind With Autumn
In this 10-day Ayurvedic lifestyle cleanse, discover new tools for healthier habits that will nourish and align you with Fall’s rhythms. With a step-by-step cleanse manual and learning platform, live orientation meeting and curated group forums, you’ll learn how to upgrade your diet and build an Ayurvedic lifestyle at home.
WHAT’S IN YOUR CLEANSE PACKAGE…
- 1 live/recorded orientation meeting and Q&A with your host, Claire, to guide you through the stages of the cleanse
- A comprehensive cleanse manual with step-by-step seasonal cleanse plan, menus, easy-to-follow recipes and holistic self-care tools
- Blank shopping lists, intention setting worksheets, journaling and meditation guides, wellness resources
- Daily emails with cleanse tips and Ayurvedic learning stories
- Digestion-boosting home yoga practice sheets + meditation audios
- Access to private online cleanse community group
- Unlimited email support
DATES & DETAILS
*All content is recorded and you can move at your own pace*