FIRE & WATER: AN ELEMENTAL RETREAT
Taos, New Mexico
August 13th-16th, 2020
Join us for an immersive retreat into the ancient wisdom of the elements. In this late summer retreat, we’ll explore the elements of Fire and Water through the overlap of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine, daily tea meditation, yoga, dance, food and the local land. Each day brings to life each element through a sensory experience, inviting slowness and a reconnection with nature while exploring the rich landscape of New Mexico.
- Immerse yourself in the wisdom of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine & learn how to apply it to your daily life
- Experience the art of meditative tea ceremony and working with the elements through tea practice
- Integrate daily yoga, meditation, mantra & breathing practices for vitality
- Enjoy thoughtfully crafted meals & interactive cooking classes fusing Ayurvedic principles and local food traditions
- Nourish with traditional Ayurvedic body treatments
- Explore landscapes, design, architecture & rich cultural history in the land of enchantment
- Connect with local culture, community & like-minded friends
- 4 days // 3 nights at Casa Gallina Organic Bed & Breakfast
- Handmade organic vegetarian meals, snacks, elixirs & tea
- Daily yoga & meditation classes
- Five Elements Tea workshop with Wao Tea
- Hands-on Ayurvedic cooking class & farmer’s market trip
- Hiking, hot springs and excursions around Taos
- Wellness Kit with Ayurvedic supplies, tea & local gifts
- Experience Add-Ons: Ayurvedic Massage Treatments, Ayurveda Lifestyle & Nutrition Consultations and Yoga Therapy Sessions
HOW TO REGISTER
Select your room and complete registration online here to join us in Taos this for a juicy late summer retreat exploring Fire & Water through Yoga, Ayurveda and nourishment. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to visit more about the retreat experience and planning your trip.
Invoke your inner wisdom
Sign up to receive weekly wellness tips, exclusive recipes & event invites.