- This event has passed.
Kauai Intimacy with Nature Retreat
March 23, 2017 - March 27, 2017
Join me with the Spirit Weavers Gathering, herbalist Kelsey Barrett, and tea teacher Baelyn Elspeth on a unique women’s retreat aimed to rewild and reconnect us with the heart space. Together we gathering on the beautiful North Shore of Kauai to cleanse our senses and elevate our receptivity through daily practice. Through daily tea ceremony, sensory meditations and Ayurvedic-based wellness practices and nourishment, we open our hearts and clear our minds to deeply listen to messages from the natural world. We will explore the pristine nature of Kauai and connect to the ancient spirit of her land with a traditional water ceremony and a visit to a local tea farm. These combined experiences will enhance our ability to access the pleasure that arises in embracing nature as an extension of the self, reawakening to our perfect expression of the elemental world.
- 5 days, 4 nights stay at private temple retreat center on North Shore Kauai
- Morning Tea Ceremony & Discourse on “Cha Dao”
- Daily wellness practices to cleanse the five senses
- Organic, locally sourced Ayurvedic-inspired meals
- Sacred Nourishment cooking class
- Walking meditations & sit spot practice
- Evening sound journeys with plant allies
- Water ceremony with local Hawaiian Kumu
- Group adventure to Kauai’s tea plantation
Read more about the workshops, adventures and accommodations for the retreat here.
Learn more about this beautiful collaboration and how you can join us on the Garden Isle this spring to deepen your personal practice and nourish in nature. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoke your inner wisdom
Sign up to receive weekly wellness tips, exclusive recipes & event invites.